Atlantis Environment & Innovation LTD and AP Marine have recently undertaken the implementation of project QUIETMED2 on behalf of the Department of Fisheries and Marine Research. The project aims to define a common marine noise indicator and create monitoring and reporting methodologies for the Mediterranean countries.
- Blue-Greenway workshop Invitation
- A new success for ATLANTIS Environment & Innovation.
- Living Lab workshop on green criteria in the Agriculture and Agriculture sector for the minimisation of eutrophication risk
- Project MarginUp! kicks off to raise the biodiversity and productivity of marginal lands
- Job Announcement
- New project funded by the European Space Agency for the development of a Desertification Risk Mapping and Management platform by ATLANTIS Environment & Innovation
- GlawBus Congress: Digital Transformation, Globalisation and Security in Business
- ENVIRONMENT POSITION
- We are excited to announce the launch of The #Greenovator!
- NEW FINANCING PROGRAM FOR INDUSTRY FROM THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY, TRADE AND INDUSTRY (THALIA, 2021-2027)