Atlantis Environment & Innovation LTD and AP Marine have recently undertaken the implementation of project QUIETMED2 on behalf of the Department of Fisheries and Marine Research. The project aims to define a common marine noise indicator and create monitoring and reporting methodologies for the Mediterranean countries.
- Life AMIA Social Networks
- New project (POSBEMED2) – Governance and management of Posidonia beach- dune systems across the Mediterranean
- New Project (QUIETMED 2) Νoise in the Mediterranean Marine Region
- Evaluation of Lebanon’s Disaster Risk Management Project
- European Water Stewardship Certification for Lanitis Group
- ATLANTIS participates in Two LIFE+ Projects beginning this Autumn.
- Recognition for pioneering in the establishment of the Cyprus Natura2000 network
- Graspino Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Secretary Position in Nicosia Atlantis Consulting
- REMEB – Optimising Wastewater Reuse