ATLANTIS Environment and Innovation asks an environmentalist for immediate full employment.
Atlantis employs up to 10 people and is involved in environmental management and innovation management. It includes a wide range of environmental management projects, such as environmental impact assessment studies (MEEP, SMP, EDA), environmental noise measurement, monitoring and evaluation, environmental noise, air pollution and water quality studies, biodiversity management and more. The company undertakes projects in Cyprus and abroad as well as the implementation of projects co-financed by the European Union. Also, through its subsidiary company ‘Envirochem’ it undertakes the management of hazardous waste.
The post provides for participation in the following:
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment Studies.
- Preparation of specific environmental studies in the areas of specialisation
- Field work for the preparation of sampling and measurement and environmental monitoring – Writing proposals and implementation of co-financed projects.
- Compliance with the company’s procedures.
- Any other work required for the implementation of the company’s projects and objectives.
- Degree in Environmental Scientist or Environmental Engineering or other degree in Environmental Sciences including Master’s degree in Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Project organization and time management skills
- Previous experience will be considered an additional qualification.
Terms of cooperation and benefits.
- Salary according to qualifications
- 13th salary
- Working Hours: Monday – Thursday: 08:00 a.m. – 17:00 p.m., Friday: 08:00 a.m. – 14:00 p.m.
- The company offers continuous opportunities to training executives
To apply please send your CV and letter of interest to [email protected] . For any information you can contact the 22660482 or 99650050.