After almost 36 months of work, the partners of the REMEB project have achieved their objective: to develop an advanced wastewater treatment system for water reuse. REMEB is an eco-friendly and low-cost membrane bioreactor (MBR) based on agricultural and industrial wastes. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 641198.
- Blue-Greenway workshop Invitation
- A new success for ATLANTIS Environment & Innovation.
- Living Lab workshop on green criteria in the Agriculture and Agriculture sector for the minimisation of eutrophication risk
- Project MarginUp! kicks off to raise the biodiversity and productivity of marginal lands
- Job Announcement
- New project funded by the European Space Agency for the development of a Desertification Risk Mapping and Management platform by ATLANTIS Environment & Innovation
- GlawBus Congress: Digital Transformation, Globalisation and Security in Business
- ENVIRONMENT POSITION
- We are excited to announce the launch of The #Greenovator!
- NEW FINANCING PROGRAM FOR INDUSTRY FROM THE MINISTRY OF ENERGY, TRADE AND INDUSTRY (THALIA, 2021-2027)