Atlantis Environment & Innovation LTD have been recently undertaken the implementation of the project and financial management of the project POSBEMED2 on behalf of ENALIA Physis – Environmental Research Center. The project aims to gather for the first time the key stakeholders involved in coastal management across the Mediterranean to work together in testing actions for a sustainable management of Posidonia landscape and beaches with Posidonia banquettes in Protected Areas.
- PROJECT POSBEMED2
- EIA for the construction and operation of a photovoltaic park in Avdimou.
- Life AMIA Social Networks
- New project (POSBEMED2) – Governance and management of Posidonia beach- dune systems across the Mediterranean
- New Project (QUIETMED 2) Νoise in the Mediterranean Marine Region
- Evaluation of Lebanon’s Disaster Risk Management Project
- European Water Stewardship Certification for Lanitis Group
- ATLANTIS participates in Two LIFE+ Projects beginning this Autumn.
- Recognition for pioneering in the establishment of the Cyprus Natura2000 network
- Graspino Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund