After almost 36 months of work, the partners of the REMEB project have achieved their objective: to develop an advanced wastewater treatment system for water reuse. REMEB is an eco-friendly and low-cost membrane bioreactor (MBR) based on agricultural and industrial wastes. This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 641198.
- Graspino Project co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund
- Secretary Position in Nicosia Atlantis Consulting
- REMEB – Optimising Wastewater Reuse
- ECO-FRIENDLY CERAMIC MEMBRANE BIOREACTOR (MBR)
- REMEB Leaflet 2018
- The international partners of REMEB evaluate the latest project results in Norway
- Secretary-book keeper Job Opportunity
- FACSA and the REMEB Project, sponsors of the EUROMEMBRANE international congress in Valencia
- Extension of the deadline for applications for the Youth and Women’s Entrepreneurship plans.
- Atlantis Consulting Cyprus participated in REMEB’s project meeting in Murcia.